12.0 Your rights over your personal data
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data for marketing and/or fundraising (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You can contact us to exercise these rights at any time as follows:
- To ask for a copy of all your information please contact us at NW Live Arts, 57 Lawford Road, London, NW5 2LG or by using the button here:
- To ask for your information to be amended please click the button here. If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
12.1 Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
12.2 Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation.
12.3 Marketing & Fundraising messages
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing and/or fundraising activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
12.4 Checking your identity
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.